Category: The Salaam Network

Reminder: Book-Club/Interfaith Study Group Meeting On Dr. Khalidi’s Book, On May 15, 2024 (7 – 8.30pm)

Dear Friends, I hope this finds you well.  In our last meeting on April 17, 2024, Rev. Kathleen Owens presented both her detailed Notes on Chapter 2, and her analysis of significant points in “The Second Declaration of War” (1947-1948). Dr. Joe Brennan presented his account on “The Founders of Zionism” which summarized the life and … Continue reading Reminder: Book-Club/Interfaith Study Group Meeting On Dr. Khalidi’s Book, On May 15, 2024 (7 – 8.30pm)

Regarding Our Book-Club/Interfaith Study Group Meeting On January 17, 2024 7.00 – 8.30 pm

Dear Friends, On behalf of TSN, I wish you all a happy New Year – may it bring you everything good. At the start of 2024, my personal prayer is that we renew our commitment to building a community which strives to work toward peace and equality in the world by taking a knowledge-based stand … Continue reading Regarding Our Book-Club/Interfaith Study Group Meeting On January 17, 2024 7.00 – 8.30 pm

The Salaam Network has received the Great Non Profits TOP-RATED AWARD for 2023

Dear Friends, It gives me great pleasure to share the good news – TSN has received the GreatNonProfits.org’s TOP-RATED AWARD for 2023. This is the fourth consecutive year of TSN getting this Award (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)   Learn more:  GreatNonProfits I express my special thanks to all of you who have written letters of support for … Continue reading The Salaam Network has received the Great Non Profits TOP-RATED AWARD for 2023